You are so prepared for Sunday. I can’t even begin to tell you how proud I am of the training you’ve put in.
Philly is yours.
When it gets hard, and no doubt it will at times. I want you to think about these things:
- You are more than capable of this.
- Trust your training. It’s there.
- Remember the tough days when you ran anyway and didn’t give up.
- Think about that finish line. Picture yourself crossing it in the time you want to cross it.
- You are strong.
- Your legs are strong.
- Your body is strong.
- Your are tough.
- One mile at a time. It’s yours.
- Be confident.
- Today is your day.
In the years I’ve been running and people I’ve ran with and coached I haven’t seen many people as dedicated as you have been. It’s time to let your hard pay off in a big way.
We can’t wait to see you race tomorrow. Tomorrow is the reward. Tomorrow is the day you GET to do what you’ve worked so hard for. You know what you need to do. Run smart.
Time to go kick ass and take names. We are so excited for you.
– Lindsey & Glenn