Women’s Fall Training Program
Carmel Road Racing Group Women’s Fall Training Program:
We are here to help you get ready for the Monumental Marathon- Full, Half and 5K! THE PROGRAM:
Join the Carmel Road Racing Group for a 15-week women’s training program geared toward the Monumental Marathon, Half and 5K! This program is for the beginner, intermediate or advanced runner and/or walker. Absolutely everyone is welcome and we’ll help you decide which plan works best for you! Along with a detailed training plan based on your experience level, we will be hosting weekly training run/walks on Thursdays at 5:45pm in Broad Ripple, Carmel and Downtown.
DETAILS: Intro & first training session: Thursday, July, 24th, 2014 5:45pm. Training plans will be delivered to your email inbox by Thursday, July 17th, 2014.
Location: Alternating locations:
We will meet on Thursdays at 5:45pm, starting with a warm up, walk/run and post run stretching. The workout will include three groups: beginners, middle of the pack and speedsters. We will always wrap up no later than 7:15pm.
We will have information to hand out at each training session to add to your training folder and help you expand your running/walking knowledge.
• Custom dry-fit jerseys’s specific to the training program will be given to each participant!
• Option to purchase training sweatshirts • Training Logs
• $5 off the Carmel Road Racing Group’s Merrell 5K Series. (That’s only $5 total for a chipped 5K!)
• Gear up night at BlueMile- 20% off the entire store for participants in the program. (excluding socks & watches)
• We will have a handful of giveaways along the way! BlueMile Gift Cards, Busy Bee Headbands, Race Entrys & more!
• Team Socials – We will have three team socials throughout the training – details will be on your schedule ahead of time!
NEW: We listened very closely to our participants from the spring training program & have taken their suggestions for improving the program. We are going to do everything in our power to perfect this program and make it the best it can be for everyone!
• Training buddies! We will pair you up with a training buddy that will help hold you accountable throughout the training. You will be able to email, text, meet up with and provide each other ongoing support throughout the training
• On-line submission of training runs to coach (google docs) to hold you accountable
• The training shirts this time will be jerseys- and they will be awesome!
• Mile time trials two times throughout the training
• $5 entry fee to the Carmel Road Racing Groups Merrell 5K series-Aug 7th Aug 28th, & Sept 18th! (The team will meet at the race, warm up together, race & cheer each other on & then cool down together!)
• Optional – BlueMile welcomes runners and walkers in the program to join their Saturday morning long runs/walks! They meet at their Greenwood, (Greenwood trains from the Greenwood Community Center) Broad Ripple, Carmel & Fishers Locations!
• $80 – Full Marathon Training Plan, Thursday Night Training Session, Coaching (access to coach anytime through email contact), Speakers, Training Jersey, team socials
• $60 – Half Marathon Training Plan, Thursday Night Training Session, Coaching (access to coach anytime through email contact), Speakers, Training Jersey, team socials
• $35 – 5K Training Plan, Thursday Night Training Session, Coaching (access to coach anytime through email contact), Speakers, Training Jersey, team socials
Just Training Plan & Shirt – This is geared toward those who can’t make it to the in person runs, but still want to utilize our training plans. We’ll also send you informational emails throughout the training. (shirt will be mailed to you!)
• Full Marathon – $50
• Half Marathon $40
• 5K – $30
Lindsey Hein is an RRCA certified running coach and has been running for over 15 years. She is currently a coach for Out for a Run Training and the Carmel Road Racing Group. She has coached dozens of athletes to the finish line of races of all distances, including 5Ks, half and full marathons. She has run 12 marathons with a PR of 3:13.
Lindsey coached the Indianapolis Women’s Half Marathon Training program this past spring & is so excited to work with an amazing group of women- both old and new to the program! She passionate about the sport and has developed a program that you will be sure to enjoy and thrive on. This detailed plan that will help the beginner, intermediate or advanced runner get to the finish line successfully.
Lindsey lives in Mapleton Fall Creek with her husband, son and dog. She is excited to get started and work with you to help you meet your goals!
Jeanette DeBruhl has been running for the majority of her life. She has completed one marathon where she accomplished her goal of breaking four hours with a time of 3:54. She has competed in many half marathons with a PR of 1:47.
In addition to running she is an academic advisor at a local university and is passionate about helping others to be happy, successful individuals. She lives with her husband in Carmel and loves to cook, try new restaurants and spend time with friends.
When Jeanette decided to run her first half marathon she had never competed in a race longer than a 5K. Crossing the finish line gave her a huge sense of accomplishment and she is excited to help others in reaching their goals as they prepare for the Monumental 5K, Half orFull Marathon.
Training Program Director