This is an 8 week beginner-intermediate training plan. If you are a step above beginner, this is a great place to start!
The plan has you running 3 days a week and starts with a run/walk, gradually increasing your run time.
- 8 week training plan starting at a 5 min run/30 second walk building you to improve your 5K time.
- Week 4 you are running 25 minutes without stopping
- Week 5 you are incorporating strides + very short tempo runs to help you get faster for your race
- Strength Training Video to be done 1-2 times per week
- Ideas for Cross Training Options
Grab a friend and get to the start line of a 5K in just 8 weeks! I know you can do it!